Saturday 25 July 2009

Hi.

I feel as though every weekend is a short holiday. Every weekend is an adventure. I love weekends. I love how im out and about. To be honest, i already have plans for next weekend and the weekend after and obviously this weekend too.

I like living in the moment. Not living for the future or living in the past ( eventhough i occasionally wish we could go back ). Now is good.

Is it time yet for us form 5's to buck up and start getting serious for real? Switch on your panic buttons cause i know i should.

Like the song says " life's like a highway you just got to ride it. " Im going with the flow. Going with where life takes me. Hopefully somewhere great.

I think that's about enough crap for a day.

What would you do if you know today's the last day you'll see the sunset and the moon?

No comments: