Sunday 12 July 2009

i think by not bloging im defeating the purpose of the whole " memories " idea right? So many things are going on that i barely have time to go online anymore.

Pluss i go out way too much ( which is bad considering that its already july ) too bother bloging about everything i do. But there are some memorable events that happened. Like sleeping over at carrie's, cheer 09 and more. Maybe i'll get into the details when im free.

It's great that my parents are being considerate and letting me out all the time. Only exception is that i dont ask for cash too often, which I think im handling quite well.

I think i've made more memories this year already and its only july. Oh well. We all grow up.

I like where i am now. I feel great. I have sufficient amount of cash, great friends, good food, good company, cool with my parents, feeling free, less stress, and more. Im only missing my best friend Natasha Lim. I've gotten over the others if you know what i mean. (;

I like having things in common with people. I've always had things in common with sukim. I have amazingly so many things in common with natt and im starting to think i have a lot in common with sha too. It's cool.

Im actually in the middle of a break from doing last minute homework as usual but hey im still feeling great (;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean ;) hahaha!

Shjcksn said...

Loveyoumuch.