Sunday 2 August 2009

It's about time i start blogging again.
My history books are on the table, im all set to study.
NOT.

I just got back from yet again another outing.
It was a fruitful day. Not only did i meet people i havent met in a while,
i got MTV MOSH PITT TICKETS. yay me.


this is incase you dont know what's going on.
im so excited, i just cant hide it !

since i haven't been blogging, i thought i'd enlightened you with what i've been doing this past few weeks.









okay these are definitely not in order, and i have been doing way more than that i just dont find it necessary (:

oh i did go for a vacation with my family though.
bukit tinggi.
BEAUTIFUL.

i've been talking to natt lately, aww i miss her !
she makes my day, anyday.

im eating mcd's for dinner. ergh fattening.
catch you guys later !

No comments: