Monday 1 June 2009



lets get the party started in here.

so yes i ended up going for the rave. i didn't know it was a costume party. haha. just plain ridiculous and beyond beneficial.

lets see how i spent my money.
with the 6 bucks i had my dad added 50.
6 + 50 - 43 -10
so the total amount of money i have is = Rm 3.
wow, unbelievable. wait, here's the best part ...
the holidays just started.



went for a bbq today.
it was interesting. i brought my brother along cause no one was gonna take care of him at home. that was weird but oh well he kinda had fun.

no one listened to me when i said it was world non smoking day. im not even lying! haha.

random weird thing i drew.
i told you my drawing skills ain't bad. haha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there was a shirt i saw in the shop here that said hamburger in danger and it would SO GO With this drawing! lols so cute!