Friday 29 May 2009


Celebrate good times, come on, it's celebration time!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
the holidays have begun. Let the partying begin. Wuhooo. Okay im kidding. What partying right? Heh (:

I've been having real interesting days lately example yesterday where we went for dinner at an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET.
Dude, it was awesome. Thank you Sha Jackson for deciding to eat there (: It's cheap and so worth it. Chicken Wings, Fish balls, Ice Cream and All You Can Eat Seafood.
What is there to not like?

Okay i didn't take this picture, i took it off the internet but it really is where we ate.

Mum just left for jakarta half an hour ago.

I have tons of on going plans but i am so broke i dont know how i'm going to survive. I am a money person. I need money when i hang out even if i dont spend i just need to money in my wallet.
Current amount of cash in my wallet = Rm 6 = DOOM!

Sukim's going of to Dubai later tonight.

it all seems fine but i should really ask them " how are you? Really. "

Im in the mood for party songs. The UOX Party is tomorrow.
I want to go, but i don't have the cash and i don't even know if i can.

and btw,



No comments: