Sunday 20 September 2009

i am definitely enjoying my holiday's already. took thursday off, because i say so (:
school, shmool.

so let's see what i've been up to.

* in really perky voice *
oh i've been watching gossip girl season 3, 90210 season 2 and the beautiful life first season ! it's like totally awesome.
* perky-ness ends here *

so friday i got out of bed and got myself a life. i met up with carrie, juli and kee jun for a movie. met sha before that but didn't meet with people who messed with my head.

then then we watched gamer. that show is sick. the concept is so errhh. saw loads of trailers to new movies though. all alien and technological. so cool.

got back pretty early. surprisingly. parents are getting way more paranoid nowdays. getting on my nerves.

then it was saturday, sha and nat picked me up went to kl like almost everywhere in kl. IT WAS TIRING. shit tiring. walked from bb to times square to klcc to petaling street. dude we were everywhere. i was tired. my legs hurt.

but it was nice. entertaining to say the least.

talked to sukim on the phone earlier and now my eyes can barely open.
did i mention that today also happens to be raya !

SELAMAT HARI RAYA YA'LL !

it also happens to be my mum's birthday.
remind me to get her something (:

have fun guys ! play safe (;

No comments: