Wednesday 1 April 2009

So im finally online online and i just realized that i have old posts to post up. So im just gonna sum it up right here.

I think two days this week i was at the park. I just laid down on the park bench. It felt nice watching the sun and the blue blue sky. I watched the sun set too. The sky was amazing. I felt at peace. It's a good time to think. Maybe you should do that.

Wanna know something random? I absolutely love the smell of the blue johnson and johnson shower gel. Sabun mandi la. I made my mum buy me one the other day after a long long time. So, i smell nicer than usual now. (:

So i haven't updated about what i did during the march holidays did i? I know it's long ago but hey this blog is called memories after all.

I wanna be able to go back when im older and see what we've done and how we've changed.

So March 14th, ICC



It was by far the best ICC ever. That's good since it was our last year and what not.
So after the show we headed to pavillion. It's been a while since we last hung out there. It's been so long.

Tuesday, 17th

I met up with Sukim to go rock climbing. Well nothing much really happened. It was good going rock climbing. Im trying to make it a point where i got once a month.

Wednesday, 18th

I watched The City Of Ember with my mum and brother. It's a pretty good show.


Thursday, 19th

This was by far the the most boring day of this year.
I was so restless and just errgh.

Friday, 20th

I had lunch with Mia and Adieb and Izaan.
It's been forever. That was good.

Saturday, 21st

SUNBURST!


yea i dont have much to say.
im making me bored.

more to come. (:

No comments: